So, I noticed that I didn't say ANYTHING about the MCS concert. Let me tell you: it was one of the BEST nights of my entire life. There's seriously nothing better. I'm going to write the set list that they performed February 13, 2008 at Pipeline Cafe.
Opening song: Fell In Love Without You
(from here on, the order if super iffy)
Capital H
Hold Me Down
Make Out Kids
Time Turned Fragile
This is for Real
Broken Heart
It Had to Be You
Everything is Alright (their "last" song before they came back for the encores)
My Favorite Accident
LG FUAD
Don't Call It a Comeback
Better Open the Door
Last Night (it's their "sexy" song)
The Conversation (GUITAR VERSION. This version freakin' rocks. This was their first encore song.)
Attractive Today (Second encore song)
Future Freaks Me Out (Final song of the night!)
Annnd, tomorrow night I'm going to see Cartel! It's gonna be pretty freakin' sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment